- > Hotel & Travel
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Contemporary design, waterfront views and unequalled amenities…
Part of the dynamic new Waterfront Centre, guests enjoy the world-class business facilities, as well as immediate access to the expansive conference centre - the largest in the English-speaking Caribbean.
The unique setting as the only first-class waterfront Trinidad & Tobago hotel lets you admire the sparkling waters while savoring the delicious cuisine, relaxing in the pampering spa, floating in the rooftop infinity pool, or while sipping a cocktail in the lobby bar.
This hotel is also the congress venue, an added convenience for delegates.
Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Port of Spain
Republic of Trinidad & Tobago
|Standard King Room||Single Occupancy||US$ 169|
|Double Occupancy||US$ 189|
|Triple Occupancy||US$ 209|
|Regency Club||Single Occupancy||US$ 219|
|Double Occupancy||US$ 239|
|Executive Suite||Single Occupancy||US$ 294|
- Buffet breakfast.
- Free internet connection in the room.
- Free access to Le Royal Spa, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and fitness center from 6 am until 10 pm.
- The rates are subject to Service charge (+10%) and Government tax (+8%).
Check-in time: 3:00pm; Check-out time: noon
Notice of cancellation must be received no later than a week prior to arrival date to avoid a cancellation penalty:
- up to 2 weeks before arrival date: 50% of first night will be charged
- one week before arrival date or no-show: 100% of first night will be charged.
Book your room now!
A) Online booking!
Book your room via Hotel Le Royal:
- Go to the Hotel website / IPI World Congress special page (here).
- To get the special congress rates please enter the password @mmanB00king2013
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions to complete the online booking.
B) Offline booking
Fill in the hotel booking form (pdf file) and send it to Hotel Reservation Department:
Mr. Ahmad Bashir
Senior Sales Manager, Le Royal Hotel, Amman
To get the special Congress rate please refer to the IPI World Congress.
Fly with Copa Airlines & Save 15%
Copa Airlines has over 63 destinations in 29 countries which you can travel to directly or connect to through the largest cities in America.
Check Copa Airlines flight destinations here.
You can book your ticket:
• online, via Copa Airlines website
• in one of the Copa Airlines offices
• by phone
Sales Offices and Reservation Centers
15% discount is valid only for:
• international flights
• period of 5 days before and up to 5 days after the Congress.
Fly with American Airlines & Save 10%
This special discount is valid off any applicable published fares listed for American Airlines, American Eagle, and American Connection. International originating guests will need to contact your local reservation number and refer to the Promotion Code.
- Booking period: now until 20 June 2012
- Valid for flights to Port of Spain and return as of 20 June until 3 July 2012 (final date for return flight).
Reservations may also be booked via Meeting Services desk at 1-800-433-1790 (just call the local American Airlines reservations number and refer to the Promotion Code). There is a $25.00 ticketing service charge for reservations booked via the telephone. For Airport purchase the service charge is $35.00 USD per ticket. These ticketing service charges are subject to change and not guaranteed until tickets are purchased.
Please refer to www.aa.com/baggage for information on current checked baggage allowance and charges and bag and box embargoes that may apply for your destination.
At the time reservations are made, each passenger will need to provide the following passenger information. Under the Secure Flight program, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires American Airlines to collect Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD). This includes a:
1) Passenger's full name (as it appears on their government-issued ID they plan to travel with)
2) Date of birth
4) TSA issued Redress Number (if applicable).