- > Meet Taiwan Card
Various shopping, dining, accommodation, transportation, leisure, entertainment and communication services and special offers for our delegates
Welcome to Taiwan!
The MEET TAIWAN CARD is a special offer card sponsored by the Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C, aimed at welcoming international conference delegates by providing special offers and services during their conference stay. The annual circulation is estimated at 15,000 cards, and the IPI World Congress 2011 has been chosen as a 2011 authorised event.
Directions for our MEET TAIWAN CARD users:
- To access free wireless internet with extensive hotspots across Taiwan, register here. Delegates will receive a WIFLY username/password after authorisation by their conference host, which is valid within 24 hours after activation, however, delegates can only apply for this service once.
- The MEET TAIWAN CARD and pocket guide will be distributed to delegates in the conference welcome bags upon registration at the conference.
- In order to receive special deals in any of the 160 applicable locations, simply show the MEET TAIWAN CARD upon checkout. For more information please, visit the MEET TAIWAN CARD website or check your pocket guide.
- Terms & conditions apply: please visit the MEET TAIWAN CARD website and pocket guide for further details.
- The MEET TAIWAN CARD can only be used by the authorised cardholder for the duration of the conference. Offers expire after 30 November 2011. Cardholders are required to show the MEET TAIWAN CARD before checkout in order to receive applicable deals or discounts, and eligibility for combination offers will be based upon store regulations. The MEET TAIWAN CARD cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Should you have any questions regarding to the MEET TAIWAN CARD, please contact
the Taiwan MICE Project Office:
Inquiry about WIFLY at www.wifly.com.tw
WIFLY Customer Service Hotline: 0800-010-008