- > Pre-Congress Information
This information is to assist you on your arrival in Taipei. However, if you require any further information prior to arrival please contact the Host Committee team.
Step 1/ Disembark from the aircraft
- Before you disembark from the aircraft, flight attendants will distribute Disembarkation and Customs Declaration forms. Please complete these forms before reporting to arrival passport control and baggage inspection.
- Please ask your flight attendant to provide the form on board the aircraft. Alternately, you may obtain the form at arrival passport control counters after you disembark from the aircraft.
- Service Lines：Terminal 1 : +886-3-398-2584, Terminal 2 : +886-3-398-3395
Step 2 / Report to Passport Control
Present your travel documents to the Arrival Passport Control officer.
- Passengers of R.O.C. citizens:
Passport, Customs Declaration Form and Disembarkation Form (not required for citizens with a household registered in Taiwan)
- Passengers of foreign nationality :
Passport, Visa, departing flight ticket, Customs Declaration Form and Disembarkation Form.
Terminal 1: +886-3-398-2877, +886-3-398-2243
Terminal 2 : +886-3-398-3281 ext.1825~6
Step 3 / Retrieve your Baggage
• Proceed to the Baggage and Customs Hall to retrieve your baggage.
• Passengers not wishing to clear their baggage through customs may store items in the Transit Baggage Storage Facility.
• Service Lines：
Terminal 1 : +886-3-398-2326
Terminal 2 : +886-3-398-3369
Step 4 / Find Novetel’s information desk corporate with host committee
Follow the direction, you will see “IPI Taipei information desk” together with our partner “Novetel”.
Step 5 / Transportation
Our volunteers will take you to the bus station, and help you to buy the bus ticket to Taipei City.
Take “Toward You Air Bus” no.2060 to Far Eastern Plaza Hotel.
If you need any helps, please contact our colleges in the airport, they will do their best to help as soon as possible.
Fee: Adult NT$145/Child NT$70
Interval: 20-30 minutes
Service ours: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport : 05:50-00:15
Driving Distance: 60-70 minutes