Help Us to Prioritise Our Activities in Your Region
Tuesday, 13 September 2011
Regional Network Meetings Invitation
Dear IPI World Congress Participant,
Thank you again for registering!
The IPI World Congress is less than two weeks away. Our preparations include reaching out to you, our participants, to join us at the Regional Network meetings where our team will share with you our activities over the past year, and ask for your input in guiding our direction in the year to come.
The Regional Network Meetings will be held on the following dates and co-ordinated by the following staff members:
Sunday, 25th September 8 AM-9 AM
- Americas and the Caribbean: (Alison Bethel McKenzie, Mike Waltner)
- Europe: (Anthony Mills)
Monday, 26th September 8 AM-9 AM
- Asia: (Barbara Trionfi)
- Africa: (Alison Bethel McKenzie)
- MENA: (Anthony Mills)
We will let you know the exact venues of the meetings as we get closer to the Congress.
This is a proposed agenda for the Regional Network Meetings:
- Brief introduction of IPI’s activities in the region over the past year
- Outline of key activities planned for the upcoming year
- Collect feedback from participants; explore possible cooperation and alliances
- List issues of concern in the region; discussion
If you would like to add any topics to the agenda which are not covered above, or have questions, please contact Milica Miletic at email@example.com or Nayana Jayarajan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attend the Regional Network Meetings to join our base of engaged individuals who, through the annual World Congress and by email, involve themselves in the following areas of our press freedom work:
- Helping IPI to prioritise its press freedom activities in their region
- Providing timely information on press freedom violations
- Evaluating IPI’s project work
- The Regional Network Meetings are open to all, regardless of your geographical base, so please feel free to attend the meeting for the region that interests you most, and in which you would most like to help IPI promote press freedom.
We look forward to seeing you at the Congress!
Your IPI Team