- > Visa Guide
Information on Republic of China Visitor Visas
The Azerbaijan visa system is actually relatively simple as there are really few options to choose from:
- Single entry visa (valid for between 3 to 90 days)
- Double entry visa (valid for between 3 to 90 days)
- Transit visa (valid up to 5 days)
Before you travel check with your nearest Azerbaijani embassy to find out the latest information on the process as it is subject to frequent change and seems to differ between embassy branches.
Also make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the expected expiry date of your visa.
Nationals of Turkey, Georgas and CIS (former Soviet republics) countries, except Turkmenistan, do not require a visa if they stay for less than 30 days.
All other visitors must obtain the vise prior to arrival in the country.
- A passport valid for at least six months;
- A duly completed application form with two photos taken within the past six months;
- An outbound airline ticket or verifiable proof of purchase of steamship ticket;
- Documents verifying the purpose of visit;
- Other relevant documents.
- For foreign nationals from the countries with which the ROC has entered into reciprocal visa agreements, the validity of their Visitor Visas shall be decided in accordance with these agreements.
- For other foreign nationals, a Visitor Visa is generally valid from three months up to one year.
Duration of stay
- Fourteen days
- Thirty days
- Sixty days
- Ninety days
- one time entrance visa (from 3 days up to 3 months) - US$ 40
- double entrance visa (from 3 days to 3 months) - US$ 80
- multiple entrance visa (for 1 year validity) - US$ 250
- ordinary transit visa - US$ 20
- double entrance transit visa - US$ 40
More information here.
Visa Application form
Visitor Visa holders who are permitted to stay in Taiwan for sixty or ninety days and whose visas bear no such remark as "no extension will be granted" may apply at local service centers of the National Immigration Agency for a maximum of 120 or 90 days of extensions.
- General information
- Responsibilities and restrictions defined by legislation
- Documents required for granting visa
- How to apply to obtain a visa
- Extension of temporary staying duration via granting new visa
- State fees for granting visa and the rules for its payment
- Exemption of paying state fees for granting visa
- The countries applying the visa-free regime
Header photo by AP/Wally Santana